You do great makeup and hairstyling, but you're wondering how to make sure your business is profitable...
You are working hard, and you're booking some clients, but you worry about where your next client is coming from...
You're not sure how to stand out in what seems to be a crowded industry...
You have big goals for your freelance business and want to earn a full-time income, while being creative and true to your craft...
Stop wondering... join the Makeup Mastermind now and be on your way to achieving all your dreams and goals!
* Video Lessons to help you run a successful business (new lessons added every month)
* Fortnightly Group Support calls with Sue - get all your questions answered
* Private Facebook community for Motivation and Accountability
* Special VIP access to Sue's Interview guests - ask them your burning questions
* No Lock-in contract, pay monthly and you can cancel at any time
Guiding Light for Makeup Artists
Katy Gill - MUA in Ibiza, Spain
Motivation and Inspiration
by Kerri Nash - Brisbane, Australia
by Myra Gillett
by Grace Henley
Sue McLaurin is an experienced, professional makeup artist with over seventeen years experience in fashion, editorial, commercial and advertising work. Her work spans editorials and ads in national and international magazines, national TV commercials, Channel 9 Brisbane, as well as hundreds of happy brides. An experienced educator and beauty writer, Sue worked with a leading Makeup College teaching Diploma of Specialised Makeup for four years and now Sue’s passion is inspiring the next generation of makeup artists to follow their dreams by providing them with real life advice and direction to get ahead in this exciting industry.